Jack T. Farar Elementary
Jack T. Farrar School Shared Vision
Through a collaborative effort among teachers, students, and stakeholders, we envision Jack T. Farrar Elementary School as a place where children develop the skills to meet the continuing challenges of a changing world. We plan to do this by the use of data driven decision-making processes, focused instruction, and providing a positive and encouraging culture for learning. Our goal is to help every child to reach his/her full academic potential.
Jack T. Farrar Beliefs
- All students have the right to learn, and all teachers have the right to teach in a safe and secure environment.
- The home, school, and community should share in the nurturing and education of our students.
- Communication among stakeholders (administration, staff, students, parents, and community) is essential for a positive learning experience.
- Every child should have the opportunity to achieve through technology-based learning.
- Our staff has the responsibility of providing a challenging curriculum which meets the diverse needs of each child.
- A strong character education program promotes good citizenship by encouraging responsibility, respect, and cooperation.
- Stakeholders should be involved in decision and policy-making processes.
- Effective faculty collaboration fosters quality teaching and supports professional growth.
- A variety of assessment methods will effectively reflect student growth and achievement.